Introduction to Tung Acupuncture - With Chris Davies
The college are pleased to welcome Chris Davies to guide us through 2 days of basic skills in Master Tung Acupuncture
Tung Acupuncture is well known for its quick or spontaneous results.
Noticeable effects can be often achieved in as little as 1 to 2 treatments.
2 Day Course Includes
- Tung – Foundations & Theory
- Practical experience of the points under supervision.
- Vegetarian Lunch included.
- Limited places – this class has a max 24 so as to ensure quality of instruction.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
Syllabus for the weekend
- Introducing advanced acupuncture
- Advanced acupuncture principles
- Holographic theory
- Key Organs for treatment of serious internal medical complaints
- Action and correspondence of points
- Indications of points
- Western Medical use of points
- Needling the points
- Fertility Acupuncture
- Heart, Kidney and Liver Acupuncture
- Discussion of old vs new points
- The Dao Ma Technique
- The zones
- Location of points
- Combinations of points
Participants need to be students or graduates of acupuncture with experience of needling. You must be fully conversant with current health and safety precautions and CNT.
This course will be held at Well Bath on the weekend of 30/31st October 2021. Cost is £295 in advance (non refundable unless we have someone who wants the place). There are various hotels in and around Bath where you can stay on Saturday. We start on Saturday at 10am and at 9.30 on Sunday. Classes will end at approximately 4.30pm.
Booking: Prepay £295 to secure your place using the account details at the bottom of the page. Then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you have paid and we will confirm your place.
Pay Deposit or Fee’s Via Bank Transfer
Name: Mr James L Hedger
Sort Code: 089286