- The CMA is the largest complementary health association in the UK, registering 650,000 hits to their website each month.
- Graduates of the College can join the CMA and we encourage our students to subscribe to the CMA newsletter (there is a link on their homepage)
- You can also insure yourself through their block insurance scheme with Balens (our current insurers) if you wish.
- CMA membership requires that colleges and practitioners abide by the CMA’s guidelines and code of ethics. This gives a level of security, protection and confidence to the public.
- Members are listed on the CMA website (and also on our own HAC register) creating the potential for referrals or potential patients to find you.
- See the HAC entry on the CMA website.