The Healing & Acupuncture College One Year Training in Acupuncture
Why study acupuncture with us?
If you are looking to begin an acupuncture training course, here at the Healing and Acupuncture College we offer a well structured acupuncture course where you will learn over 36 days. The course days are scheduled in small blocks 2 days at a time at two week intervals (with longer breaks for public holidays). This format allows time for home study and revision between teaching days.
You will be taught practically and theoretically to become a qualified UK acupuncturist. You will gain the ability to practice acupuncture yourself within the UK.
* One Year Course – Start practice in 6 – 8 months.
* Insurance Approximately £150pa in the UK.
* Total fee’s are £5995.
See full details of Costs, terms and conditions
The HAC course is a fantastic opportunity to train and graduate as an acupuncturist in a reasonable timescale and at an affordable cost. The atmosphere is informal but professional as we show you how to develop the skills, knowledge, sensitivity and awareness you need. The course is especially suited to those with some previous experience as a therapist but anyone can apply. This course will give you the confidence to start your practice and to treat safely and effectively.
What our Alumni think:
What we teach
At HAC we offer both undergraduate studies and postgraduate acupuncture courses. Each course has elements of both theoretical and physical acupuncture, from learning the history and the basic 5 Element & TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) theory. To learning how to properly apply cups and needles to real clients. The topics listed below will be taught approximately 50% Theory and 50% Practical work each day. This includes clinical practice and examinations.
Undergraduates will learn crucial areas such as:
- History of Acupuncture: theoretical and philosophical perspectives.
- Healing with acupuncture, using various styles and developments.
- Acupuncture Points Theory: types of point, the nature and energy of points, functions and creative uses of key points.
- Pulse Taking: identify types of pulse, diagnosis with pulse.
- Tongue Diagnosis: identify key features and meaning.
- Point Location: practical application of locating, sensing and using acupuncture points.
Post Graduates can expect to learn:
- Acupuncture for Fertility & Gynecology.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture.
- Ear Acupuncture.
- Treating Cancer with Acupuncture.
- Sports Injuries and Pain.
Where you can find us
The acupuncture courses run in Bath UK, approximately an hour and a half by train from London at the Claremont Methodist Centre.
Finding the Course venue, travel & parking
Students have the ability to stay one or two nights in Bath while studying. More information can be found here about Local Accommodation.
These are Books and supplies you will need
Our graduates in practice around the country Find a practitioner
See our online Prospectus
For more examples see our 2017 Post graduate prospectus